So you’ve been thinking about updating your booth, but you’re not exactly sure which route you want to take. No worries; we’ve all been there.
You want an exhibit that will last for a while, look great, be easy to set up and tear down, and most importantly keep your long-term costs down, all while being decent for the environment. A tall order, right? Not necessarily… While there are lots of options out there that can be tailored to fit these characteristics, there is one obvious choice with all of these already built-in: the E-Smart Eco-Display.
What Sets the Eco-Display Apart?
Our Eco Displays are made from a variety of recyclable materials that come together to create a strong, durable, yet graceful and beautiful exhibit. These booths are the “green” choice of the industry and let me tell you, they are 100% worth it! Let’s get into the specific materials that make up these great booths.
- Eco-Glass: The Eco-Glass is an environment-friendly alternative to the standard acrylic or plexiglass. It is made from 100% post-industrial recycled content and is just as durable as its competitors. The Eco-Glass can be used as shelving, substrate infills, panel infills, direct-to-substrate printing, and more.
- FSC Certified Wood: Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification is the best indicator that wood has been sustainably harvested. FSC certification is widely considered the best forestry certification program because the wood is harvested while respecting native cultures, protecting fragile Eco-systems, and preventing illegal logging.
- LED Lighting: LED lights are 10 times more energy-efficient, and last 10 times longer than traditional halogen lighting. Halogen lights may burn brightly, but they also produce immense amounts of heat. This heat is known to be a fire hazard and is why halogen lights are banned at many convention centers. LED lights are a better solution than halogen lights for a variety of reasons including energy consumption, longevity, and monetary savings.
- Recycled Aluminum Extrusions: Not all aluminum extrusions are created equal. Our aluminum extrusions used in the Eco Displays are reconfigurable, lightweight, and made from up to 70% recycled aluminum. This means the recycled aluminum extrusions provide structural integrity with significant design appeal. They are engineered to assemble quickly, look great for years, and are all made in the USA.
- Paradise Fabric Graphics: Our Paradise Fabric is the highest quality 100% recycled content fabric available in the USA. It is created from 100% recycled soda bottles and is made in the USA. The Paradise Fabric is up to 40% more durable than similar “green” fabric print.
- Shipping Cases: Our plastic shipping cases are different than the typical industry shipping cases. This is because our’s are made from 100% recycled plastics, and are recyclable themselves. Rotationally molded from recycled plastics, the shipping cases are as durable as traditional cases currently used in the industry. They are rollable and easy to transport by a single person as well.
- ReCo: ReCo is a substrate material made from 100% recycled plastics. Perfect for graphic backers, substrates, and infills, ReCo is the material of choice. It is also used in our Eco-Panel system as an inner substrate to provide durability. It is available in thicknesses of 1/16”, and 1/8”.
- Stains & Finishes: The stains and finished used in our Eco Displays are water-based, and low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), or completely VOC-free. In addition, all of our stains, paints, and finishing products are low or no-emission treatments for minimal environmental impact.
- Bamboo Plywood: Our bamboo plywood is harvested from bamboo every seven years. It is 100% rapidly renewable bamboo and is created by using adhesives that are both strong and emission-free.
- Eco-Board: Eco-Board is a printable and completely biodegradable polystyrene material. It offers a double-sided printable surface, which makes it an eco-friendly alternative to Sintra (made from PVC), and can fully biodegrade in as little as 9 months. Eco-Board is available in thicknesses of 1/32”, 1/16”, and 1/8”.
Now that you’re convinced, it’s time you had a look at these booths we’ve been talking about. At Diers, we offer a
wide selection of E-Smart Eco-Displays, so you’re sure to find one that fits your budget and vision perfectly.
View our full selection of E-Smart Eco-Displays here, and turn your next booth into one you’ll be proud of!