Backlit Displays and Lots of Guacamole
So, you have a trade show display, and you like it a lot. You have the cool graphics that excite and draw customers in. You have the counters and kiosks with monitors that you use for product demos. You have even been handing out the best swag in town, and people know it. Your booth is top notch, yet despite all this, you still have that nagging feeling in the back of your head whispering that it’s not quite there yet… but what are you missing?
A backlit display, that’s what.
Lightbox displays are the extra credit of the exhibit industry. They transform graphics that wow on their own, into art that astounds. They turn great booths into exceptional exhibits. They are the mate that brings the extra large bowl of fresh guacamole to the party, instead of a mild jar of salsa. Everybody loves the guac guy; everybody loves the backlit displays.
What makes a Lightbox so cool?
Besides the fact that they just look freaking awesome, there are a few characteristics that set these displays apart from the rest.
- The lights are preinstalled into the frame. That’s right – no twisting bulbs into sockets. (Your wrists will thank us later.)
- Graphics look frameless thanks to the tuck-installation of Silicone Edge Graphics (SEG).
- The SEG minimize the amount of Aluminum Extrusion frame that shows, allowing for maximum presentation.
- All of the backlit displays we offer are portable and modular, and are easy to set up.
- SuperNova LED Technology creates the brilliant whites and vibrant hues that turn heads and make jaws drop.
- There are only two electrical plugs to think about. That’s less than the standard number of blind mice.
Backlit Displays make a grand impression. It’s as simple as that. Add a light box to your display, and give your exhibit the gold star it deserves.
View our entire selection of backlit displays in our custom design section.